On Thursday, 4 October and Saturday, 6 October, DP Burger of GlenWood Vineyards in Franschhoek, South Africa will be hosting events with Hard To Find Wines in celebration of GlenWood’s award-winning wines.
To give some perspective on how excellent their wines are, here are some of GlenWood Vineyards’ recent awards.
Vigneron’s Selection Chardonnay 2016
– Decanter World Wine Awards – Silver
– International Wine and Spirits Competition – Silver
– South African Wine Index – Platinum (95+)
– Prescient Chardonnay Report – 92 points
– Franschhoek Appellation Grand Prestige Status
– Chardonnay du Monde – Silver
– Vitis Vinifera – Gold
– Winemag Chardonnay Report – 92 points
Grand Duc Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc 2016
– SA Terroir Wine Awards – Best in District
– Platter’s 4.5* (92 points)
Grand Duc Noblesse 2014
– Winemag Sweet Wine report – 90 points
Would you like to learn of previous awards won by GlenWood? Take a look at one of our previous blog posts.
For more information on our upcoming London and Shropshire GlenWood events, visit our blog here. Book your tickets – don’t delay!